Arriving at mystical Islam ( sufism )



Must I try to pray perfectly,
Must I cleanse my heart well,
Does it matter to God Almighty
Will He cast us into Hell ?
                                                                                                  
Must I deal with matters perfectly,
Must I clear the sub-conscious well?
It won't affect The Great Almighty,
Does He care on what I dwell?

Such thoughts I always pondered,
And could not understand,
How trivials of mine mattered,
In God Almighty's Plan.

One day I planned an event,
Up-coming and really grand,
I summoned all my servants,
And I did reprimand!

I made them clean every cob-web,
And polish the cutlery,
"You must do this really well,
You must do this perfectly"

I stopped as I remembered,
And now I understand,
Why little efforts matter,
However Vast His Plan.

What matters to God is our heart,
And its polish and purity,
The One imbued in the part,
One in Love, in Truth, and Beauty

All Energy is a-churning,
From gross to pure sub-lime,
We aspire or are un-willing,
It will merge with God in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment